May 23, 2020 Welcome!
Welcome to another Berea Temple Church Service on Zoom. This is a holiday weekend (Memorial Day) and Community Service Day for our church. May we be blessed as we worship our Creator on His Sabbath Day.
- We thank our Berea Temple Community Service Team and others for what blessings in bags and boxes they gave out last weekend. Today, we honor all those who continue to work on the front lines and help behind the scenes.
- The Allegheny East Conference on tomorrow , Sunday May 24, 2020, at 3:00pm, will have a Memorial Service Calendar , “Remembering Those We’ve Lost”. We can view on AEC’s Facebook and YouTube Page.
- Don’t forget to fill out you census report. This helps to keep funds in your community.
- Voting is a must to get the right candidates in place after you listen to their concerns.
- Don’t forget to use the Allegheny East Conference website (visitaec.org) to receive information from the conference.
- Prayer Meeting every Wednesday from 7-8pm on church zoom.
- Remember to do your corporate prayer each day at 12:00 noon and another prayer 3 times a day for healing from this coronavirus pandemic.
- Continue to be faithful each week in our giving of tithes (Conference Funds) and Offering (local church funds) which is the combined budget. Then if you want to give extra, remember debt relief, Sabbath School, Prayer Meeting, and Thank Offering, etc.
- There are four ways to give in this church: Berea Temple CashApp, Adventist Online Giving, Mail in and drop off.
- Continue to pray for those who are on the front lines or first responders during this coronavirus pandemic.
- Don’t forget this is a great opportunity to witness, so make the best of it with creative ways.
- Allegheny East Conference churches will remain closed until further notice by the AEC Administrators.
WORSHIP through Giving:
Please continue to be faithful in your giving. Offerings may be placed in the mailbox at the church or please use this website for online giving. CashApp: $BereaTemple
Let us continue to be faithful in tithes (10%), offering (5%), and our conference goal ($100/member).
This initiative is to increase baptisms by 5% and increase tithe by 5% over the next 5 years. Let us be diligent in all we do for Christ!
CREDIT CARDS: $13, 510.36
TOTAL DEBT: $28, 885.98
Jesus on the Main Line:
Capitol Hill Prayer Line 7am - 12pm - DAILY
(515)604-9588, Code: 690556.
Press *6 to Mute and Unmute your phone.
Weekly Health Tip:
Please click on our "Health & Wellness" tab above.
CoViD-19 and Mental Health. If you’re concerned about the health of your loved ones, tell them about your concerns. Make sure they’re taking all the necessary precautions and will touch base with you if they start to experience any CoViD-19 signs or symptoms. Take the time to let them know how much they mean to you, either verbally or in writing.
Fifty Plus Association
- The “No, Never Alone Club” sponsored by the Fifty Plus Association is inclusive of all age groups, nationalities and creeds and will replace our previous Sunday Evening Program due to an urgent cry for help. If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these issues: Rejection – Disconnection – Longing – Isolation - Loneliness or Social Failure - this program might be for you and them. The meeting is every Sunday at 8 pm. The call-in number is: 515-604-9094 Code. 167731808#- There is no cost to join this club.