September 14, 2019
- Ministry Development Committee Meeting: Today at 2:30 p.m. with the Audio, Health, and Nurse Ministry teams.
- Music Committee Meeting: Today in the senior choir area following the worship service.
- Youth Meeting: All young people ages 7 – 12 please meet Christine Noakes in the Kindergarten classroom and all young people ages 13-18 please meet Cointe.
St. Brice in the Cradle Roll classroom following the worship service.
- Hope for Tomorrow Revival: Every night at 6:30 p.m. except Thursdays here at Berea Temple! We are entering the second week as the Lord continues to bless us! Invite your family members, friends, co-workers as this is an opportunity for witnessing!
- Elders & Bible Instructors: Continue to visit and encourage your students, inviting them to fellowship with us especially during the revival!
- Church Board Meeting: Tomorrow, September 15, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- Church Business Meeting: Rescheduled for October 5, 2019. One item to discuss is converting the senior choir area into an accommodating space for the musicians.
Fifty Plus Association
- Friday Evening Bible & Health Study: Every Friday at 8:00 p.m. (EST) Dial-in number: (515) 604-9094 Access code: 167-731-808#
- Personal Care Kits for the Homeless: Please place donations of adult white socks, deodorant, hand sanitizer, and mouth wash in the designated bin in the lobby.
- Canned Good of the Month: The September item is Macaroni & Cheese. We ask that each member bring in 2-3 of the featured item(s) during the appropriate month(s), placing the items in the labeled container in the vestibule. The items will be given away during the Thanksgiving season. Thank you! God bless you!
- AYS: Today at 4:30 p.m. Also, join us on September 21, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. for a night of food, music, poetry and dialogue. The topic of discussion is overcoming, based on the story of Job. Hope to see you there!
- Children & Youth Ensembles: If you are interested in joining, please contact Cynthia Privette: email@example.com for more information.
- Baltimore Junior Academy: Hear, Ye! Hear, Ye! Are you interested in sponsoring a child to go to our own Baltimore Junior Academy? If so, please contact Felicia Moton, Robert Norton, or Jane Cox for more information. Anything and everything will help our children obtain a Christian Education!
- AEC 3-Way Scholarship: This is open to AEC members attending Pine Forge Academy, Oakwood University, or Washington Adventist University. Application forms and guidelines are at www.visitaec.org/education. Contact Cynthia Poole at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 326-4610, ext.311 for more information. Deadline: November 1, 2019.
Meetings & On-Going Events
Adventurers: Every 2nd & 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
Pathfinders: Every 2nd & 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
Sabbath School Council: Every 1st Sabbath following worship service.
Ushers: Every 2nd Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
Prayer Meeting - "Issues of the Heart" : Resumes on October 2, 2019.
Deaconess/Deaconess-in-Training: Every 4th Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
Community Services: Every 1st Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
Community Services Homeless Visitation: Every 1st Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
Women’s Ministries Meeting: Every 1st Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
Men’s Meeting: Every 1st Sunday from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Fifty Plus Association: Every 1st Sunday at 11:00 a.m.