August 24, 2019
- Appreciation: Thanks to all who helped with the clean-up project on last Sunday! What a terrific job each person did! Also, thanks to all who supported the 3rd Sabbath community outreach this past Sabbath. Let us continue to connect with more members of the surrounding community!
- Elders’ & Bible Instructors’ Meeting: Today in the Cradle Roll classroom following the fellowship meal.
- Ministry Development Committee Meeting: Today at 3:00 p.m. in the Cradle Roll classroom.
- AY at the Park: Today at Cylburn Arborteum! Hiking begins at 4:00 p.m. and AY begins at 5:00 p.m. See Lenora Twesigye or the flyer for details.
- Wake & Funeral (Carlyle Kenneth Brown): Monday, August 26, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Please keep Marcella Brown and the family in prayer.
- Communion: September 7, 2019. Rehearsal is on Friday, September 6, 2019 at
6:00 p.m. for all elders, deacons, and deaconesses. Let us prepare our hearts!
- Prayer & Revival: Begins on September 7, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. Bring your friends, coworkers, and family members that you’ve been praying over!
- Guest Speaker: Sharon Pruitt joins us next Sabbath, August 31, 2019 to share the word of God! There will be a Spiritual Legacy Planning seminar on Sunday, September 1, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
Fifty Plus Association
- Friday Evening Bible & Health Study: Every Friday at 8:00 p.m. (EST) Dial-in number: (515) 604-9094 Access code: 167-731-808#
- Personal Care Kits for the Homeless: Please place donations of adult white socks, deodorant, hand sanitizer, and mouth wash in the designated bin in the lobby.
- Canned Good of the Month: The August item is Tuna. We ask that each member bring in 2-3 of the featured item(s) during the appropriate month(s), placing the items in the labeled container in the vestibule. The items will be given away during the Thanksgiving season. Thank you! God bless you!
- AYS: AY at the Park in Cylburn Arborteum following the worship service! See Lenora Twesigye or the flyer for details.
- Children & Youth Ensembles: If you are interested in joining, please contact Cynthia Privette: email@example.com.
Meetings & On-Going Events
Adventurers: Every 2nd & 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
Pathfinders: Every 2nd & 4th Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
Children & Youth Choir Rehearsal: Every 2nd Sunday after Adventurers and Pathfinders; and every 3rd Sabbath after church.
Sabbath School Council: Every 1st Sabbath following worship service.
Ushers: Every 2nd Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
Prayer Meeting - “Issues of the Heart”: Every Wednesday at 12 & 7:00 p.m.
Deaconess/Deaconess-in-Training: Every 4th Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
Community Services: Every 1st Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
Community Services Homeless Visitation: Every 1st Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
Women’s Ministries Power 2019: Rescheduled for Sept. 1, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
Men’s Meeting: Every 1st Sunday from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Fifty Plus Association: Every 1st Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
Connect Baltimore – Friday Night Live!: Every 3rd Friday at 7:00 p.m.