November 21, 2020
Welcome to Berea Temple, another Sabbath on Zoom, YouTube, and Facebook. God has blessed us to see the end of another week and today our minds should be giving God the Praise. As the Holy Spirit fills each one of us with God’s presence, let each of us stay faithful to our Savior.
- Don’t forget this is a great opportunity to witness, so make the best of it with creative ways. Invite your family, friends, and co-workers to share the service on Berea Temple Zoom, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Thanks to all who supported “Forecasting Hope” Evangelistic Meeting and encouraged their family members and friends to join the meetings. A Baptism is planned today at 6:00 pm on Berea Temple Zoom.
- Community Service needs your support in the Community Giveaway on Tuesday, November 24, and for the Christmas Angel Tree. If you can help in a tangible way, call Kecia Hitch, or leave a message at (410) 669-6350 with the Administrative Assistant.
- Communion Service is scheduled for December 5. You can begin picking up your Communion Kit on Sunday, November 22, from 9:00-11:00am. Drive by the church and someone will bring you what you need.
- Since Prayer Meeting, November 25, is a day before Thanksgiving, we will cancel Prayer Meeting this week. We will resume on Wednesday, December 2.
- The Baltimore Junior Academy school year has begun by Virtual Learning. You still have time to send your child if you haven’t done so. Contact Sis. Felicia Moton or the school for more details. The Pastor has sent out a letter to encourage all parents and guardians to support Christian Education with your child and or other support.
- Continue to check out AEC Website for all their Announcements.
- Keep our sick members and friends, and those who have lost love ones in prayer. Those we have so far are:
- ~Corinda Robins- Health challenges
- ~Elder Alvin M. Kibble and his wife Jewel- Health challenges
- ~Amber Stackhouse, Deacon Alvin Turner, and Betsy Bracey families in prayer
- ~Clara, Carolyn, Pamela Davis- Health challenges and healing
- ~Elder Margaret Brown- Health challenges / surgery
- ~Unell Dawson- Surgery healing
- ~Saundra Washington in prayer form surgery healing.
- ~Janice Maxwell- Surgery Healing
- ~Janice Mayfield, Ross, and Johnson families in prayer in their loss of Christian Johnson who was laid to rest in a private service this past Tuesday, and for John Johnson Jr. - Health challenges
- ~ Elder Raymond and Doretha Bennett- Surgery and Health challenges
- ~Anna Timpson- Health challenges
- ~ Corey Nance - Health challenges
- ~Alevia Nance and her son - Healing from automobile accident
- ~ Diane (Annie) Baker- Health challenges
- ~Vicki Miles- Healing from surgery, she is home.
- ~Dr. Gloria Thompson- Healing from surgery
- ~Kathy Sumpter son - Healing
- ~Nita Norton - Health challenges and upcoming surgery
- ~ William Love- Health Challenges
- ~Armada Grant family for special prayer on behalf of her grandson.
- ~Beverly Mitchell - prayers for her brother Elder Paris Mitchell - health challenges
- ~Arais Turner- Automobile accident
- ~Theodore Gwynn-family deaths
~All those that lost loved ones during the coronavirus.
~The condition of the United States and The World
- Don’t forget to use the Allegheny East Conference website (visitaec.org) to receive information from the conference.
- Remember to do your corporate prayer each day at 12:00 noon and another prayer 3 times a day for healing from this coronavirus pandemic.
- Continue to be faithful each week in our giving of tithes (Conference Funds) and Offering (local church funds) which is the combined budget. Then if you want to give extra, remember debt relief, Sabbath School, Prayer Meeting, and Thank Offering, etc.
- There are four ways to give in this church: Berea Temple CashApp, Adventist Online Giving, Mail in and drop off.
- Continue to pray for those who are on the front lines or first responders during this coronavirus pandemic.
- Allegheny East Conference churches will remain closed until further notice by the AEC Administrators. They are working out ways of re-entering our churches. If you have health challenges, you may want to continue to use a device to view our services.
- BEREA TEMPLE WELCOME:
WORSHIP through Giving:
Please continue to be faithful in your giving. Offerings may be placed in the mailbox at the church or please use this website for online giving. CashApp: $BereaTemple
Let us continue to be faithful in tithes (10%), offering (5%), and our conference goal ($100/member).
This initiative is to increase baptisms by 5% and increase tithe by 5% over the next 5 years. Let us be diligent in all we do for Christ!
Summary of Berea Temple Church Debt as of October 4, 2020
1. Church Restroom: $ (4689.62)
2. Sam's Credit Card: $ (500.00)
3. Home Depot Card: $ (500.00)
4. Condo Units: $ (11625.16)
TOTAL DEBT: $(17314.78)
Jesus on the Main Line:
Capitol Hill Prayer Line 7am - 12pm - DAILY
(515)604-9588, Code: 690556.
Press *6 to Mute and Unmute your phone.
Weekly Health Tip:
Please click on our "Health & Wellness" tab above.
Fifty Plus Association
- The “No, Never Alone Club” sponsored by the Fifty Plus Association is inclusive of all age groups, nationalities and creeds and will replace our previous Sunday Evening Program due to an urgent cry for help. If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these issues: Rejection – Disconnection – Longing – Isolation - Loneliness or Social Failure - this program might be for you and them. The meeting is every Sunday at 8 pm. The call-in number is: 515-604-9094 Code. 167731808#- There is no cost to join this club.